{    Cnytr   }

{Tuesday, January 18, 2005  }

.:{Stuff that Happens in College}:.


...and I'm back! With a vengeance! Ha-HA!

And what a cool class schedule I have:

Medieval Europe I (MWF)
Biology for Idiots (a.k.a. "Baby Bio") (MW)
Western Civ II (Tu/Th)
Patristic Greek Readings (Tu/Thu)
History of Ireland (Tu/Thu)
King Arthur in Europe (Thu)

My classes are arranged such that I have one class on Friday, and that my classes are done for the day on Tu/Thu at 12:20.

Yaaaay!

And so I come back from dinner at the cafeteria this evening to find someone sitting in the lounge way atop one of the ... floating-box things that's a shelf on one side and a floating seat on the other side.

I come in and remark upon this in surprise. Someone tells me "shhh!!! He's a ninja. In training."

"Oooohhhhh," I said.

It's all so clear now.
posted by Lauren, 7:28 PM

3 Comments:

Well obviously! If he were a fully-trained ninja you'd not have spotted him.
commented by Blogger Zadok the Roman, 1:36 AM  
King Arthur in Europe! I'm jealous! :P
commented by Blogger Lizzy, 5:35 AM  
Good to have you back
commented by Blogger Penitens, 6:31 AM  

Post a Comment