{    Cnytr   }

{Wednesday, February 09, 2005  }

.:{Competition}:.


Zadok, at the beginning of his post about the former propper wear of the various Roman seminaries (I told you priests wear dresses) first references Jane at Alle Psalite congratulating her NACer friend being installed as lector.

Well, um, I know NACers too. And actually, digging around on the NAC website, I found out that the deacon from the NAC who would occasionally hang around the UD Rome campus was only recently (Oct 7th) ordained a deacon. He didn't tell us! We could have gone! Or, like, thrown him a huge party!

But here he is, the one on the left behind the altar server.

I don't know what I think about those dalmatics. They're kind of cool but they also look kind of awkward. Vaguely St. Lawrence-esque.
posted by Lauren, 1:03 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment