{    Cnytr   }

{Friday, October 30, 2009  }

.:{My heart overflows with noble words}:.




Bloggians --

I know it has been a while since I last posted, and one of those posts made it seem as if I might have run away and join the convent. Au contraire, my little bloggerings. Annuntio vobis gaudium magnum ...

Miss Lauren's hand has been honorably requested to her father (and granted by the Cnytr herself) in marriage.

All I can say is, His Grace hath made the match; let all grace say "amen".

Please keep Miss Lauren and her fiance Geoffrey in your prayers.

Gratefully and humbly yours,

Lauren
posted by Lauren, 11:16 PM

2 Comments:

Mazeltov! and felicitations! And may I add, God bless all and sundry, and ad multos annos.
commented by Anonymous some guy on the street, 7:41 AM  
We would be very grateful if you could bring to your readers' attention the December issue of our journal of Catholic thought and study in the fields of liturgy (Summorum Pontificum), biography, history, music, culture and heritage:

www.catholicheritage.blogspot.com/2009/12/christvs-regnat-december-2009.html

We would also be very grateful if you could link/follow/blogroll our blog:

www.catholicheritage.blogspot.com

Please pray for me!

God bless you!

St. Conleth's Catholic Heritage Association (Ireland)
commented by Blogger Convenor, 2:44 PM  

Post a Comment