{    Cnytr   }

{Friday, July 09, 2010  }

.:{Update}:.




Dearest Bloggians,

I thank you for your patience amidst the scarcity of my blog updates. I hope to begin a new phase of the blog as a married woman, and as the wife of a Naval officer, soon (as of tomorrow) to be living in Sasebo, Japan. My dear commenter and brother in St. Dominic Anthony OPL has given me a heads-up about the state of Catholicism there ("interesting", shall we say). Well, we'll make the best of it.

Additionally, I may be posting a bunch of not-necessarily-Catholic-related items on the blog for a short time, all related to Japan. Bear with the boring details and I shall do what I can to find interesting, quirky factoids for y'all. Or just stuff I think about.

God bless, and please keep my new family (myself and my husband) in your prayers.

In SPND,

Lauren (E)

P.s. This was my bouquet.
posted by Lauren, 3:41 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment